Soyhan Law Firm was established in Istanbul in 2017. Our firm offers unlimited services in the field of Turkish Law. Although the Soyhan Law Firm is a novel law firm with its team that has many experiences, not limited to Turkey but also in Cyprus, and the international level. Soyhan Law Firm has a wide range of pracitce fields in which it operates with an innovative perpective. We keen on adopting ourselves to the needs of the modern day and offer our clients an up-to-date solutions.
I committed, acknowledge and undertake that I have read the explanatory and informative text/form relating to the express statement of consent of this data holder/subject submitted by SOYHAN LAW OFFICE (SOYHAN HUKUK BÜROSU) and that I have in advance authorized the collection, recording, processing and storage and transfer of my personal data by the Data Officer/Data operator under the “Personal Data Protection Act” Numbered 6698, in accordance with the laws, regulations,
• According to the “Personal Data Protection Act” no:6698 and “Regulation on the Processing of Personal Health Data and the Provision of Privacy”, I agree that I have explicit consent to processing of my personal data, sensitive personal data, health data and also all personal data including those identified or used to determine my identity, provided by me orally-verbally/ in writing and/or electronically shall be processed by the “Data Supervisor/ Data Operator” and
Hereby, the personal data that I consent to be processed, stored and transferred under the scope of this express statement of consent, as defined in the “Personal Data Protection Act” No. 6698 and the regulation on the processing and confidentiality of personal health data, are as follows:
It is clear that the identity belongs to a specific or determinable real person; processed in a partially or fully automated manner or in a non-automated manner as part of the data recording system;
• First and last name, T.C. ID number, nationality information, his/hers mother’s- father’s name, birth place, date of birth, gender, including information such as Driver License, ID Card, Passport documents and Tax Number, SGK(SSA) number, signature information, vehicle license plate etc data
• Information such as telephone number, address, e-mail address, fax number, IP address;
• Personal data regarding the records and documents taken during the stay in the physical space, at the entrance to the physical space; camera records, fingerprint records and records taken at the security point
• Photo and camera records (except records covered by physical location security in- formation) and data contained in documents that are copies of documents containing data;
• Data as specified Art. 6 of Personal Data Protection Law (ex. Health data including blood type, biometric data etc.),
• Personal data relating to the evaluation of any claims or complaints directed to the Data Supervisor/Data Operator and all of their subsidiaries
I agree that I have explicit consent to processing, use and sharing of my personal data, including my sensitive personal data as defined by Personal Data Protection Law, for the purpose of processing, storing and transferring it in the context of the relevant process, and for the storage of it for the time period required. I have read and accept the “Clarification Text” about the protection and processing of personal data as submitted by SOYHAN LAW OFFICE (SOYHAN HUKUK BÜROSU)
Information Note as Per The Law Nr. 6698 On Protection Of Personal Data
GENERAL DISCLOSURE AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (to be referred as to “Law” or “KVKK”); any information relating to an identifiable or identifiable natural person (“Personal Data”). According to the Personal Data Protection Act; Private Personal Data is defined as “Data on people's race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion or other beliefs, disguise and dress, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures and biometric and genetic data”and it can be processed only with the express consent of the person concerned. Disclosures made to your Personal Data under this Privacy Statement also cover your special Personal data.
In this registration form, SOYHAN LAW OFFICE (SOYHAN HUKUK BÜROSU) , as the Data Officer within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 would like to give some information to the candidates about the purpose of the processing of the personal data, duration, processing method and legal reason and tranferring conditions of the personal data. This data collection shall be subject to particular data processing, as specified and commonly used. If the participants give consent to these transactions, personal data and personal data of a special nature can be processed. Any personal data and personal data of a special nature provided will be processed in accordance with applicable laws. All the obligations and principles required by the relevant legislation, especially the KVKK, will be complied with and necessary security measures will be taken for the safe processing of your Personal Data.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED?
• Your name, date and place of birth, your contact details and qualifications (training, training courses and internship), documents that prove your identity and your right to work, and other information listed in your resume;
• If you log in using any other social media account: your profile information;
• In some cases, if you contact us, records of this communication;
• If you have any disability, this information and details of the arrangements for you in the workplace,
• Feedback from you about our employees and third parties; feedback you give about third parties.
WHAT PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING IS HELD FOR?
Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the work by the relevant units in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and related legislation, to conduct the business process, to ensure the legal and commercial security of the persons with whom we have business relations, and to provide legal counseling services to our clients. As a rule, your Personal Data is processed with your explicit consent. However, in exceptional cases permitted under KVKK, your Personal Data may be processed without your explicit consent (Art. 5.2 and Art. 6.3).
In addition, We may also process your Personal Data that you publicize through social media and other intermediary channels to the extent permitted by KVKK without seeking your consent again.
Personal data will be processed by manual and / or automated systems used by SOYHAN LAW OFFICE (SOYHAN HUKUK BÜROSU) personnel for such data processing.
DATA PROCESSING TIME:
The data shall be processed in accordance with the legislation stipulated by the KVKK and the protection of Personal Data and other relevant legislation, and in any case, unless the above legitimate aims are eliminate.
YOUR RIGHTS FROM LAW ON YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OUR SUPPORT AS DATA RESPONSIBLE:
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law; By contacting GI as the Data Officer;
a) To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
b) Request information if personal data has been processed,
c) To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
d) Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
e) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
f) To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions provided for in Article 7,
f) to request that the transactions carried out in accordance with paragraphs (d) and (e) be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data are transmitted,
g) to object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
h) Demand for damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Within this scope, you may create your requests regarding these rights in accordance with the conditions determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority and send us an e-mail from your registered e-mail address to email@example.com You can contact us through our website. In addition, it can be delivered to our firm by hand with a signed petition or sent by a notary public.
Accordingly, in the capacity of SOYHAN LAW OFFICE (SOYHAN HUKUK BÜROSU) as the data officer, written applications containing the aforementioned requests from the person concerned shall be returned within 30 (thirty) days in writing or electronically to the person concerned and necessary actions shall be taken. Applications will be made free of charge unless a fee tariff is issued by a decision to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
The terms of this notification may be revised if necessary. We will post important notices made in this Statement with appropriate notifications by contacting our users on our website or by using other communication channels. If you require additional information regarding this Disclosure Text and Privacy Statement and / or if you wish to contact the Group Data Protection Officer and the local Privacy Manager and forward your requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have read the General Disclosure and Privacy Statement and, in the light of the information above, agree that I consent to the processing of my personal data.